Tic Toc Studios is looking for a friendly and detail-oriented Human Resources Professional to join our team. You will be responsible for coordinating paperwork to establish new hires within the company.
Be prepared to explain and provide information on employee benefits, programs, and education. You will also work closely with our accountant to make sure we are up to date with each state's taxes.
During employee reviews, terminations, or disciplinary meetings, you will need to be present to ensure compliance with the laws.
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by helping leads update job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Aids in orientation and training programs
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys: scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- HR applicants require a bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field, or extensive prior experience in human resources.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Tic Toc Games.
- What games you are currently playing.
Qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and resume for consideration.